ISADS 2011 (The 10th Jubilee International Symposium on Autonomous Decentralized Systems) will be held at Kobe International Conference Center in Kobe from June 29 to July 1, 2011.
Access to Kobe
- International Flight (Arriving Kansai International Airport (KIX))
Kansai International Airport (KIX) is the closest international gateway for Kobe and located around the Osaka Bay along a fast coastal highway. To transfer from KIX to Kobe:
- Transfer by Limousine Bus : 65 minutes and 1,800 Yen (KIX to downtown Kobe, Sannomiya) (Operations every 10-20 minutes between 06:20 - 23:15, Bus Stop No.6).
- Access MAP from KIX to Kobe (PDF is available here)
- JR Shinkansen Train (Arriving at Shin-Kobe Station)
- Shinkansen Trains to Shin-Kobe from Tokyo take about 2 hrs 50 minutes and cost approx. 15,000 Yen.
Trains run about every 20 minutes.
The last train bound for Kobe is at 20:30 (arriving 23:19) the first at 06:00 am.
Free Hotel Shuttle Bus Information from Sannomiya Station (downtown Kobe) and Shin-Kobe station to Conference Hotels
- Access from Sannomiya Station (downtown Kobe) to Hotels
- Sannomiya Bus Stop for Free Hotel Shuttle Buses (PDF is available here)
- A limousine bus from KIX arrives at 'Arrival Bus Stop' near Sannomiya sta. in the figure.
Free shuttle buses from here to Kobe PORTOPIA HOTEL and HOTEL PEARL CITY, which are neighbor
to the ISADS venue, departs from #8 bus stop in 1F, m-int kobe building (highest building near the Sta.), which is opposite side to 'Arrival Bus Stop' across the road.
- Access from Shin-Kobe Station to Hotels
- Shin-Kobe Bus Stop for Free Hotel Shuttle Buses (PDF is available here)
- Bus Timetable
- Bus Timetables at Sannomiya and Shin-Kobe bus stops (PDF is available here)